Sole Rebels Founder, Bethlehem Alemu, Zaron CEO Oke Maduewesi and GQ UK Editor, Dylan Jones, have been announced among the MasterClass Facilitators for the GTBank Fashion Weekend scheduled for the 12th and 13th of November 2016. Others include celebrity Makeup Artist Sam Fine, Chairperson of the British Fashion Council Caroline Rush, fashion buyer Bijou Abiola, popular Fashion Blogger Claire Sulmers and Tracy Reese, a board member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
The GTBank Fashion Weekend is a consumer focused and capacity building initiative organised by Guaranty Trust Bank Plc to boost the expertise, exposure and business growth of small businesses in the Nigerian Fashion industry through Retail Exhibitions by small businesses and Fashion MasterClasses facilitated by industry leaders. Themed ‘Promoting Enterprise’, there will be eight MasterClasses, each facilitated by one of the headliners, which will cover relevant topics addressing challenges and opportunities across the entire industry value chain.
During the various MasterClasses, Bethlehem Alemu and Oke Maduewesi, both of whom have created thriving fashion brands in very challenging environments, will share lessons and experiences from their remarkable entrepreneurial journeys. Dylan Jones, who has been involved with lifestyle journalism for three decades, and Claire Sulmers, whose fashion blog, Fashion Bomb Daily, is an authority in the industry, will lead discussions on the global trends shaping fashion and style. Caroline Rush, responsible for organizing the globally renowned London Fashion Week, will offer insights on how to successfully position a fashion brand, while Bijou Abiola will offer retailing tips from her experience as a fashion buyer for top brands. Tracy Reese and Sam Fine will bring their amazing blend of talent, entrepreneurship and innovation to bear in sessions on how to create sustainable businesses in the Fashion industry.
GTBank has consistently played a leading role in Africa’s banking industry. The GTBank brand is regarded by industry watchers as one of the best run financial institutions across its subsidiary countries and serves as a role model within the financial service industry due to its bias for world class corporate governance standards, excellent service quality and innovation.
All copyrights for this article are reserved to GQ Lifestyle
Related to this
- Benefits of Cocoa Flavanols: Dismantling the Hype The health benefits of cocoa have captured the attention of health experts, nutritionists, and medical professionals worldwide in the last year. Recent scientific insights into the properties of flavanols, a group of naturally-occurring compounds found in cocoa beans,
- The official Top 100 Personal Development Blogs is back! Damn, I love this time of year. It’s all about setting your year up for massive success and what better way of doing that then presenting you with the best personal development blogs for 2017. In
- By Serra John Oh 2016, what a year. We’ve lost and gained so much in this time. From the death of icon David Bowie at the start of it to Donald Trump being named President-elect at the end, we’ve experienced a reboot of civil rights
- Arsene Wenger says that the culture of football, where men are supposed to be strong and front-up to any problems, can play a part in players being reluctant to admit they’re suffering from mental health problems. The situation was brought into focus this week when
- The GTBank Fashion Weekend will hold this weekend 12th and 13th November, 2016 in V.I Lagos and it's gearing up to be the most exciting place to be!The debut edition of the consumer focused fashion exhibition and capacity building set to improve the Nigerian fashion
- The Best Place to Buy Online Fashion Magazines and Magazine Subscriptions - Magazine Cafe getlink Home Lifestyle <!-- 5% off -->
- vogue italiaVV MAGAZINEVULKAN MAGAZINEVOGUE ITALIAVOGUE UKGQ BRASILBLOGTONORD MAGAZINENOVELLA MAGAZINETHE PREP GUY BLOGCHRISTIAN DARE BLOGFASHION SAVAGE BLOGSHARP MAGAZINETREND HUNTER BY ADY FLOYDSTEPHEN THOMAS M BLOGOLIO BY MARILYNMOGUL BLOGOMIT LIMITATION BLOGfucking youngSCHON MAGAZINEVOGUE ITALIA 0 0 1 23 136 JPG 1 1 158 14.0 Normal 0 false
- Cara Kelly , USA TODAY Published 11:30 a.m. ET Jan. 19, 2017 | Updated 8:56 p.m. ET Jan. 19, 2017Traditional is not an adjective that’s been ascribed to Donald Trump and his family, but their fashion choices may be one of the more classic aspects of their
- All eyes were on Kim Kardashian as she enjoyed a night out in Los Angeles in Tuesday night. The Keeping Up with the Kardashians star looked incredible in a racy all-black ensemble at a GQ magazine party celebrating its 10th annual Love, Sex and Madness